provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global engineering services market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shutdown. Description:.
New York, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Engineering Services Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2031” – https://www.reportlinker .com/p06413400/?utm_source= GNW
provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global engineering services market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shutdown.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for engineering services? How the market relates to the general economy; demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global engineering services market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the characteristics of the market; size and growth; segmentation; regional and country analysis; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market. Track historical and projected market growth by geography.
It places the market in the context of the wider engineering services market; and compares it to other markets.
The report covers the following chapters
•Introduction and Market Features
A brief introduction to the segmentations covered in the market, definitions and explanations about the engineering services market.
• Key Trends
It highlights the key trends shaping the global engineering services market. This section also highlights likely future developments in the market.
• Global Market Size and Growth
Global historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values, and drivers and restraints supporting and controlling market growth in the historic and forecast periods.
•Regional And Country Analysis
Historic (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values and growth and market share comparison by region and country.
Contains market values (2016-2031) and analysis for segment by engineering disciplines, by end user, and by engineering disciplines in the market.
• Regional Market Size and Growth
Regional market size (2021), historical (2016-2021) and forecast (2021-2026), and (2026-2031) market values, and growth and market share comparison of the countries in the region. This report includes information on all regions Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and key countries in each region.
Details on the competitive landscape of the market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the key players.
•Major mergers and acquisitions
Information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section provides key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Market Opportunities And Strategies
It describes market opportunities and strategies based on research findings, with information on growth opportunities in countries, segments and strategies to be pursued in those markets.
• Conclusions And Recommendations
It includes recommendations for engineering service providers in terms of product/service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
This section includes details about the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currency codes used in this report.
1) By Type: Civil Engineering Services; Electrical Engineering Services; Mechanical Engineering Services; Other Engineering Services
2) By End User: Automotive; Industrial Manufacturing; Construction; Aerospace; Telecommunications; Technological information; Energy and Utilities; Other end users
3) Through the Engineering Discipline: Civil; Mechanics; Electrical And Piping; Structural Engineering; Other Engineering Disciplines
4) By Delivery Model: Offshore; On the spot
Companies named: AECOM; WorleyParsons Limited; SNC-Lavalin; Babcock International; Fluor Corporation
Countries: China; Australia; India; Indonesia; Japan; South Korea; UNITED STATES; Brazil; France; Germany; UNITED KINGDOM; Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five-year historical and ten-year forecast.
Data: Market size and growth ratios for related markets; GDP ratios; expenditure per capita; comparison of engineering services indicators.
Data segmentations: country and regional historical and forecast data; market share of competitors; market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report are brought through endnotes.
Reasons for Purchase
• Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12 geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus subsides.
• Create regional and country strategies based on local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilizes relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06413400/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you have all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001