The elevator function returns the S-Tribute. PlayStation 4 via Steam; Xbox One It will launch digitally for Switch and PC on December 1, publisher City Connection announced. It is English, France Spain Japan Korean and Traditional Chinese language options will be supported.
Here’s an overview of the game via City Connection:
Return of the elevator movement. Originally released as a 2D side-scrolling shooter game by TAITO in 1995. This game is a clone of the home console version released by Bing in 1997.
One of the three Special Forces members—Kart Bradfield; After Edie Burret or Jad the Taff—start the game. Get data from all the red doors, Then escape from the stage.
After clearing each level, Players will be able to play the first game in the series. Elevator movement (One player only).
- Instead of firing, tap the shoot button near an enemy to initiate close combat with your bare hands. When playing as Kart Or when playing as Edie or Jad, perform a series of attacks by pressing the jump button immediately and double-clicking the shoot button. When an enemy is defeated with an unarmed attack, the score is doubled.
- Each level has multiple targets. Some items are hidden and some enemies are rolled and damaged. You can also earn points by breaking things in levels; So cut out a lot of things. Destroying the lamps or switchboards will cause the lights on the floor to light up for a certain amount of time while the score is doubled.
- Elevators can be used for movement as well as attacks. Throw a small weapon in the elevator; Then use the elevator to attack the enemy from a distance or to crush the enemies. Be careful as it can damage the player character.
Available only in comfort features and optional settings. s
- Turn back. – Resume game play with a certain amount of time.
- Slow mode – Slow down the game speed with one click of a button.
- Quick save/load. – Save game state at any point.
- Unlimited credits – You can turn off the limit on the number of continues and continue indefinitely.
- Select a level. – The game can be started from any level.
- Enhanced treatment. – Increase the amount of damage dealt by acquiring healing items.
- Lives – Players’ character lives can be increased up to nine lives.
- Disarm buttons – Sub-weapons are normally used by pressing the fire button and jump button at the same time, but this can be assigned to a single button.
- Changing the amount of damage. – You can change the amount of damage you take when an enemy hits you.
- Keep the same weapon. – This allows you to save your machine gun or rocket launcher if the bullets continue to the next level.
- Scan the lines. – Simulate a nostalgic CRT monitor screen.
About s series
Reprints of classics produced and developed by City Connection and Zebra Engine during the Saturn era. Play a variety of titles with improved controls and new features.
Visit the official website here: English/Japanese.