London UK November 24 2022 /EINpresswire.com/ — The global edge computing market size will reach $9.7 billion by 2021, according to a new report from GlobalData Plc. Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G technology is expected to bode well for market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, investments by telecom companies to modernize networks are expected to drive market growth over the next few years.
Get the Edge Computing Market Outlook Report now available with GlobalData at https://www.globaldata.com/store/report/edge-computing-market-analysis/
The COVID-19 disruptions have accelerated the adoption of edge computing across industries. for example, Many of the world’s population now do homework; distance learning; shopping We rely on online and video communication technologies for entertainment and to stay in touch with others. This has increased pressure on network infrastructure and created a need for edge computing. In addition, manufacturing, The need to automate processes in retail and other industries is contributing to the growth of the market.
Learn about Edge Computing Market Dynamics by viewing a sample report here.
Edge Computing Market Report Highlights
• The global edge computing market is projected to reach a value of $22.2 billion at a CAGR of 16.6% from 2022 to 2026. increasing adoption of IoT; The introduction of 5G technology and increased investments in network modernization are helping to grow the edge computing market worldwide.
• By 2021, The hardware segment has captured a significant share of the market size, which is estimated to reach $13 billion during 2022-2026, at a CAGR of 19.5% by 2026. The growth of this segment is mainly driven by investments from telecom companies and businesses. Modernization of network infrastructure.
• BFSI is the largest end market for edge computing by 2021, driven primarily by the use of edge computing technologies to process and exploit data. The telecommunications segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
For more edge computing market statistics, Read a sample PDF report.
• Increased adoption of edge computing due to COVID-19 disruptions. Key areas of adoption include online and video communication technologies for remote work; Manufacturing operations include automated processes and more.
• Asia Pacific and North America will capture more than 60% of the overall edge computing demand by 2021. As usage in industries increases. The edge computing market is also expected to grow in other regions.
• Key edge computing market players analyzed as part of this report include Microsoft Corporation; IBM Corporation; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. Dell Technologies Inc. Cisco Systems Inc. Amazon Intel Corporation; Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson and EdgeConnex.
Unlock Market Dynamics Affecting Edge Computing Market Growth by Requesting a Sample PDF
GlobalData Plc is an IT infrastructure, vertical application, The Edge Computing market report is segmented by employee size and region.
Edge Computing Market – IT Infrastructure Revenue Opportunity Forecast 2019-2026 (US$ Million)
• Hardware section
• Edge Computing Market – Revenue Opportunity Forecast by Hardware Segments, 2019-2026 (US$ Million)
o Edge data centers
o Telco Edge solution
o Edge Gateway hardware
o Enterprise Edge hardware
o near the machine
• Edge Computing Market – Revenue Opportunity Forecast by Software Segments 2019-2026 (US$ Million)
o Edge Software (others)
o Edge software/platforms
o Edge Aggregation & Orchestration
• Edge Computing Market – By Service Segment 2019-2026 (US$ Million)
o Edge integration services
o Managed Edge Services
o IoT Edge/Edge Gateways connectivity
Edge Computing Market – Revenue Opportunity Forecast by Region; 2019-2026 (US$ Million)
• Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• North America
• South and Central America
o Rest of South and Central America
• Western Europe
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Western Europe
• Central and Eastern Europe
o Rest of Central and Eastern Europe
• Middle East and Africa
o United Arab Emirates
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of MEA
Edge Computing Market – Revenue Opportunity Forecast by Vertical Industry Segments; 2019-2026 (US$ million)
• information Technology
Edge Computing Market – Revenue Forecast by Application Segments; 2019-2026 (US$ Million)
• Smart cities
• Content delivery networks
• Remote monitoring
Edge Computing Market – Revenue Opportunity Forecast by Employee Size Band; 2019-2026
• Micro (less than 50)
• Small (51-250);
• Medium (251-1000);
• Large (1001-4999);
• Very large (5000+)
for sector-specific insights and regional opportunities; Download a sample PDF at https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=3293316
GlobalData is the world’s largest industry data; A leading provider of analytics and insights. moving faster; In a complex and uncertain world; It has never been harder for organizations and decision makers to predict and navigate the future. GlobalData’s mission is to enable our customers to code the future and become more profitable. faster, To help you make more informed decisions. As a leading information services company; Thousands of customers trust, Count on us for real-time actionable intelligence. Our solutions are for corporations, financial institutions; Designed to give professionals the everyday edge in professional services and government agencies.