Conor McGregor responds to Anthony Smith’s doping accusations, says next fight and Netflix docuseries are coming

We haven’t seen Conor McGregor fight since he broke his leg in his second straight loss against Dustin Poirier in July 2021. Since then, the former UFC champion has been vocal on his breaks. He had a lot to get off his chest Saturday on Twitter, especially regarding his situation with the UFC’s anti-doping program.

He also took time after his long-running feud with UFC light heavyweight Anthony Smith to wrap up his upcoming projects.

Although he previously said Netflix’s documentary about his work will be released in January 2022, he announced Saturday that he has “completed executive production on the first episode.”

“This film will be released before my next fight, part 1, out of 4. And the full 4 will be released before my Hollywood debut,” McGregor. he tweeted.

McGregor is starring in a reboot of Patrick Swayze’s 1989 film “Roadhouse” alongside Jake Gyllenhaal.

“You’ll have to see what’s here. And it’s not for nothing,” McGregor added.

Also Read :  Star-Studded Celebrity Entertainment News Wrap For October 29

McGregor fires up Anthony Smith

McGregor’s two-hour Twitter spree began early Saturday morning in response to Smith’s comments about his injury recovery.

“It bothers the f*** out of me that he withdrew from the USADA testing pool,” Smith recently said on Michael Bisping’s “Believe You Me” podcast.

“There’s only one reason to do it. He looks like sh*t. You keep seeing videos of him curling up in front of mirrors and screaming and he’s great. He recovered so fast. Like, so fast,” she added.

McGregor has really put on weight recently together that he will be “open for testing in February,” apparently bypassing the required six months of test pool availability.

He is is reported using the “exceptional circumstances” clause to be canceled in advance.

Smith listed Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva as fighters who still have problems and did not receive the same treatment as McGregor.

“I talked to Weidman today… He’s still struggling to come back. Anderson took a long time. Corey Hill took a long time. Anyone who has broken a leg has taken a long time. He seems to have recovered a lot. It just bothers me that he jumps out of the pool, spills water on whatever he’s watering and then just jumps back into the pool,” Smith said.

“Everything was fully disclosed before I started. The state of allowances for athletes recovering from horrific injuries like the ones I sustained must be investigated,” McGregor. say In his reply to Smith. “My thoughts are with Weidman and Anderson Silva. The 3 of us, and only us, know the severity of this injury,” he added.

Those feelings came after McGregor he told it Smith “get my name out of your mouth,” paired with many to call a name and ridicule about the leg injury suffered by Smith in his last fight against Magomed Ankalaev.

Also Read :  Lindsay Lohan reacts to ex-boyfriend Aaron Carter's death

McGregor even decided to double black with an audio memo two hours later:

“This one goes to Anthony Smith. Reports came out of your last fight that you broke your leg, and you were sitting there crouched down… It was quiet from your trap, so obviously it was a miss count, you didn’t break your leg. So what was it? “

“I had those stress fractures and they were building up over time – even over the years of hitting people around. It builds up over time. So keep kicking, buddy, until the leg breaks,” McGregor said.

“Get back into the cage and keep kicking until the leg is completely loose, and you’ll be on my level. And then you’ll go as far as you’re supposed to go too. I’m a big, bad machine, what can I say? God has decided.”

July 10, 2021;  Las Vegas, Nevada, USA;  Conor McGregor before his fight with Dustin Poirier during UFC 264 at T-Mobile Arena.  Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports

Conor McGregor says we will see him again in the UFC Octagon and on our movie and TV screens. (NetGary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports)



Source

Also Read :  'Star Trek' Ruth aka Maggie Thrett passes away at 76

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Articles

Back to top button