Do your news and research before you listen to CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial! StreetInsider Premium Here.
The event highlighted cutting-edge technology and disruptive science for breakthrough therapies.
NEW YORK–( BUSINESS WIRE )– BioFuture™ produced by Demy-Colton drew more than 625 attendees; More than 140 investors and 80 companies were welcomed. Held at the Lotte New York Palace from November 7-9, the following week the event brought together healthcare and biotech leaders; Investors Bringing together bleeding edge disruptors who are reimagining sector stakeholders and therapies. Among those in attendance were more than 30 members of the press.
Leading Biotechnology in the 2022 Program; digital medicine; Insights from a wide range of expertise from virtual reality and healthcare executives are featured. Highlights include the attendance of New York City Mayor Eric Adams, who emphasized his support for this growing bioscience sector in the city and its impact on health issues. Watch Mayor Adam’s full opening remarks here.
The conference featured biotech startup Juvena Therapeutics Inc. It also provides exclusive announcements from companies that have raised an impressive $41 million in new venture capital funding, including
BioFuture™ is a biopharma; digital medicine; big data A.I. VR Featuring more than 100 speakers examining the exciting intersection between rapidly changing fields, including healthcare systems and more. “Big Think” plenary sessions; Discussions and workshops explored the many factors that will shape and change the future of therapy. A list of all the speakers is available here, with many of the top leaders including:
- Rick Bright, Ph.D.Former CEO Pandemic Prevention Institute; The Rockefeller Foundation
- Dr. Jennifer BuellPresident and CEO of MinNK Therapeutics
- Phyllis Barkman FerrellHead of Global External Engagement for Alzheimer’s Disease and Neuroscience Components at Eli Lilly & Company; executive loans; Davos Alzheimer’s Collaboration
- Walter Greenleaf, Ph.D.Stanford University Neuroscientist and medical technology developer
- Raphael RakowskiExecutive Chairman Chief Economic Development Officer; Co-Founder Home of Medicine
- William A. Haseltine, Ph.D.President ACCESS Health International
- Leroy (Lee) Hood, MD, Ph.D., CEO and Founder, Phenome Health
- Sanjay Mistry, Ph.D.Vice President Venture Investments New Company Creation – Johnson & Johnson Innovation; JJDC Inc.
- Kush M. Parmar, MD, Ph.D.Managing Partner; 5AM Ventures
- Scott PenberthyDirector Applied AI; CTO office Google
- Mylene Yao, MDCo-Founder & CEO, Univfy
“We are very pleased with the turnout for this year’s BioFuture™ conference. Despite the current economic challenges, “We are thrilled that some of our presenting companies confirm our strong belief that investors are still interested in this space,” said Sara Jane Demy, founder and CEO of Demy-Colton. We are all working together to foster collaboration and investment to develop innovative new therapies and ultimately improve healthcare outcomes for all,” said Demy.
As part of the Virtual component of BioFuture, Demy-Colton offers company presentations to all registrants. Audio recordings of all panels and other content will be available on January 31. Offered to registrants until 2023. Those wishing to access program content can simply access the partner platform; HelloPartnering, their registration information.
For more information, Visit www.biofuture.com or follow us on Twitter. @DemyColton.
Demy-Colton is an organization of life science and digital health events at the forefront of building networks between innovative life science companies and industry stakeholders. Its unique events include the Biotech Showcase™; BioFuture™, Biotech CEO Summit Europe™; Facilitates networking worldwide, including the Biotech CEO Summit™ and Demy-Colton Virtual Salons. These events transcend geographic boundaries and engage the industry’s top decision makers; Investment among investors and speculators; Investing in productive learning and reflective conversations; It builds networked communities that establish high-value relationships that foster learning and thoughtful conversations. For more information, visit www.demy-colton.com.
CG Life for BioFuture